- Members must be willing to abide by the Code of Conduct and regulations of this organization.
- All CSUDH undergraduate majors provided they have at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA, on a 4.0 scale
- All CSUDH graduate majors provided they have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA, on a 4.0 scale.
All members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner during all organizational events. Conduct detrimental to the organization or its brand will not be tolerated and may result in a member’s dismissal from the organization.
- Exceptions are made at the discretion of the Executive Board and shall be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Active members are required to attend at least 3 meetings throughout the semester.
Members that do not satisfy active status are ineligible for the following benefits
- Voting privileges
- Executive Board positions
Members retain the right to appeal their inactive status to the Executive Board.
Exceptions are made at the discretion of the Executive Board and shall be handled on a case by case basis.
Code of Conduct
We welcome and respect gamers of all types, from all places and backgrounds.
- Harassment based on any aspect of a person’s identity will not be tolerated.
- No “toxicity” allowed. Behaviors that create an intolerable environment such as bullying, threats of violence, stalking, or other forms of intimidation will not be tolerated.
- No cheating or illegal activity allowed.
- If you see something, say something: Make a report
How to Join
Be a part of our Student Intern Production Team
Come Join Us! We are looking for students to support our Esports Association Production Team in the following areas:
- Stream – Broadcasting live gameplay and event activities.
- Caster/ Commentator – Provide knowledgeable commentary of live gameplay for viewers info.
- Interviewer – For interviewing players after or before matches.
- Videographer – For capturing video of the event and editing video.
- Photographer – Capturing events and esport action shots.
- Podcaster – Recording some of our player interviews & members.
- Graphic Designer – Develop graphic assets & digital design media.
If you are interested, please email email@example.com or call 310-243-2166