- Esports at CSUDH is open to everyone of all skill levels and backgrounds.
- You do not have to play for a team to participate. We believe gaming is something everyone can enjoy.
- All participants must follow the Code of Conduct policies for CSUDH and the Esports Program.
- Most importantly, have fun!
TEAM PLAYER REQUIREMENTS
All members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner during all organizational events. Conduct detrimental to the organization or its brand will not be tolerated and may result in a member’s dismissal from the organization.
- Must be a full-time student enrolled at CSUDH. Some exceptions apply during final semesters.
- Undergraduate majors must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher, on a 4.0 scale.
- Graduate majors must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, on a 4.0 scale.
- Team player requirements apply to all players across all teams overseen by the Esports at CSUDH Program.
How to Join
LOOKING TO GET INVOLVED?
Be a part of our STUDENT VOLUNTEER TEAM
Come Join Us! We are looking for students to support esports on campus in the following areas:
- Stream – Broadcasting live gameplay and event activities.
- Caster/ Commentator – Provide knowledgeable commentary of live gameplay for viewers info.
- Interviewer – For interviewing players after or before matches.
- Videographer – For capturing video of the event and editing video.
- Photographer – Capturing events and esport action shots.
- Podcaster – Recording some of our player interviews & members.
- Graphic Designer – Develop graphic assets & digital design media.
- Information Technology – Develop network systems and code generation.
If you are interested, please email email@example.com or reach out to leadership on Discord.