Why We Do It?
We are a community that embraces Esports as a strategy for student success. We believe in helping our students achieve their academic goals and we prepare our students to feel ready to take next steps into career pathways. Our values are to continue to support Esports Academic programing in pursuit to help elevate our students reach of learning and growing to the next generation professionals.
Academic Case Study
- ViewSonic Viewpoint Spring 2022 publication. Download and read more about Viewsonic, including its commitment to esports and education that includes CSUDH (opens in a new tab)
- Southwest American College of Sports Medicine Fall 2023 Regional Conference presentation on CSUDH Esports by Dr. Monique Turner and Alyse Freeman
- Link to this video to watch the summary (should be auto-time stamped for our portion) https://www.youtube.com/live/pS2Qpi6csPY?si=GiD21Eo-w1oL0skA&t=3843
Social Justice Open Mic
Esports Psychology Session with Dr. Monique Turner
CSUDH offers Tutoring services through our Toro Learning & Testing Center. Our amazing staff and faculty can offer guidance and support in many different modalities to meet your specific needs. Learn more by visiting and scheduling a session at the TLTC website: https://www.csudh.edu/tltc/learning-center/
STEM Tutors support in skills in Gaming and Esports. Visit The Toro Learning and Testing Center in the Campus Tutoring Center: https://www.csudh.edu/tltc/learning-center/tutoring/
Intro to Esports Workshop (coming soon) <Faculty Development Center>
- Identify your skills and receive personalized career and educational recommendations Visit the CSUDH EMSI webpage (opens in a new tab)
- CSUDH Workforce Integration Presents “Interested in A Career in Esports Infographic” (open PDF document in a new tab)
- CSUDH Career Center provides to existing students many career workshop opportunities tailored to specific needs. Visit the Career Center Website
- Click here to download the NOCE Career Resource Center “Career Success Tips” PowerPoint presentation
Toro Success Collaborative
- The Toro Success Collaborative (TSC), by the Education Advisory Board (EAB), transforms the way we engage, collaborate, and connect Students, Advisors, Tutors, and Student Support Centers through a Collaborative Care model.
- Find out more here linking to https://www.csudh.edu/tsc/